Gas Line Services in Antioch
Trusted Repair in Contra Costa County
Your gas line is nothing to joke about, and any time you have to repair or replace it’s stressful. Pure Water Plumbing and Rooter Inc. works hard to take the stress out of the process with a licensed and certified team that has 25 years of experience behind them. Let us work to keep your home and family safe with our expert gas line services in Antioch. We offer same-day appointments and discounts for military, senior citizens, and first-time customers because we love serving our community.
Don’t delay! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (925) 268-7662 or filling out our online contact form.
“They arrived and completed the job quickly and efficiently.”- Satisfied Customer
“The plumber was super friendly honest and hard working.”- Sarah G.
“They always exceed expectations. One of my favorite businesses I've ever had the privilege of working with!”- Jason J.
A gas leak is severe and presents multiple dangers to your family. Watch out for these symptoms of a gas leak:
- Rotten egg or a sulfur smell
- Sparks near the gas line
- White or dust clouds
- Hissing or bubbling noises
- Dead plants
- Damaged gas pipe
If you notice any of these signs, turn off your appliances and call Pure Water Plumbing and Rooter Inc. for immediate assistance. An increase in gas reduces the amount of oxygen in your home and can affect your health via these symptoms:
- Chest pains
- Difficulty breathing
- Irritated eyes
Children and elderly family members may experience these symptoms faster than a typical healthy adult, so it’s essential to watch out for signs in them first. Pure Water Plumbing and Rooter Inc. provides expert gas line services in Antioch that you can trust if you notice a gas leak.
30 Day Warranty
Fully Trained & Certified
Over 25 Years of Experience
Energy Efficient Upgrades
Your home may run on natural gas to heat your home, use a hot water tank, or power your cooking range. Our team can help install these lines properly so your home is safe, but maintenance is required frequently for proper usage.
A few common problems we see include:
- Gas leak: A gas leak is dangerous to those that live in the home. Watch out for the signs listed above in case of a leak, and call our team immediately if you notice those signs.
- Blockage: A gas line can be blocked with dirt, debris, insects, or water. It may also develop a dent or kink that stops gas from flowing through it. A blockage can eventually lead to a leak from built-up pressure. Call our professionals any time you notice a damaged gas line.
- Copper pipes: Many systems use galvanized steel, stainless steel, or high-density polyethylene pipes for your gas line. Copper pipes create sulfites that can create clogs, and copper is a great energy conductor that makes your gas line hazardous. We can easily replace copper pipes for safer operation.
You may notice something is wrong if your gas heater stops working, you experience cold water instead of hot, you’re unable to cook, or your clothes won’t dry. Malfunctioning appliances that rely on gas are usually the first sign of a problem. You may also notice unexpectedly high gas bills that indicate a leak.
Pure Water Plumbing and Rooter Inc. has 25 years of experience serving our community with expert gas line services in Antioch. We offer same-day service from trained and certified plumbers with free quotes for faster solutions. We trust our professionals to get the job done right the first time with a 30-day warranty for guaranteed solutions.
Don’t delay; our team is here to help! Call us today at (925) 268-7662 for a comprehensive service.