Tankless Water Heater in Antioch
Get Hot Water Faster in Contra Costa County
Traditional tank water heaters are outdated and out of style. Not only do they take up a lot of space and take minutes to heat water, but they aren’t as safe. Tankless water heaters are a newer technology with various benefits for your home. Pure Water Plumbing and Rooter Inc. is the perfect team for expertly installing a tankless water heater in Antioch. Our team members are dedicated to offering thorough and professional service with a 30-day guarantee and bilingual plumbers to serve everyone in our community.
Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (925) 268-7662 or filling out our online contact form so you can have on-demand hot water!
“They arrived and completed the job quickly and efficiently.”- Satisfied Customer
“The plumber was super friendly honest and hard working.”- Sarah G.
“They always exceed expectations. One of my favorite businesses I've ever had the privilege of working with!”- Jason J.
Benefits of Tankless Heaters
Traditional water heaters are bulky, costly, and short-lived solutions for hot water in your home.
Tankless heaters have many advantages, including:
- Energy efficiency: Installing a tankless heater may have a higher upfront cost than a tank option, but your monthly bills are cheaper. You can save up to $200 a year with a tankless heater and replace them less often.
- Instant hot water: Tank heaters must reheat all 30-50 gallons of water in the tank before receiving hot water. This process can take minutes, whereas tankless heaters take about 15 seconds to heat water as it travels through the unit. Save water and money with a tankless water heater in Antioch today.
- Longer lifespan: Traditional heaters last about ten years, but tankless heaters can last 20 years or longer. The long-term solution to your hot water needs is a tankless heater provided by Pure Water Plumbing and Rooter Inc.
- Space-saving: Most tankless heaters are about the size of a shoebox or small carry-on and are installed on a wall. This creates more storage space in a utility closet for cleaning supplies, seasonal decorations, or other appliances.
- Water monitoring: If you’re worried about excessive water usage, especially during a drought, many tankless heaters are wi-fi-compatible so that you can monitor the temperature and usage from an app on your phone. It can also send you reminders about repairs or maintenance, so your heater lasts longer and operates at top efficiency.
Why We're the Community's
Go-To For Your Home Service Needs
30 Day Warranty
Fully Trained & Certified
Over 25 Years of Experience
Energy Efficient Upgrades
Tankless Heater FAQs
You may have many questions about tankless water heaters, especially if you’re considering switching from a tank version. Here are the answers to common questions about these water heaters:
How does it heat water instantly?
A tankless water heater automatically turns on when you need hot water and heats it as it moves through the heater. This is unlike tank heaters that must heat 30-50 gallons of water before you receive hot water.
Does it remove hard water?
On-demand heaters don’t store water, so there isn’t a chance for mineral build-up like tank versions. They also pair well with water softeners that aid in reducing hard water.
What is a point-of-use tankless water heater?
A point-of-use heater is only used at a specific location, typically a sink detached from the primary plumbing system. This eliminates a costly, long pipe run and works well for areas like workshops that may be far from your central plumbing system.
My old water heater ruptured and flooded my home. Can this happen with tankless?
No, because there is no holding tank, it cannot rupture and flood a space like a tank heater. However, it still is susceptible to leaks that could cause water damage over time.
Don’t continue to use old technology that no longer serves your home efficiently. Trust Pure Water Plumbing and Rooter Inc. for expert tankless water heaters in Antioch.
You can reach us at (925) 268-7662 to speak to a member of our team today about how a tankless water heater can benefit your home!